Policy on personal data processing based on REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the sale on this website “https://www.giorgio1958.com” (Website). The seller is Heros s.r.l, with registered office in Via Spineto 3 63837 Piane di Falerone FM 63837 IT, Chamber of Commerce of Fm n. 105434, VAT number 00990820441, share capital of 99.000,00 € fully paid (Company)
Purchasing through the Website
The Company shall acquire and process your personal data to process your request to purchase through the Website.
The Company shall process the personal data provided by you to enable you to register with the Website and make use of the services restricted to registered users.
If you provide your explicit consent, the Company shall process your personal data to send you promotional communications and/or newsletter regarding products offered for sale by the Company or by third parties.
If you provide your explicit consent, the Company shall process your personal data for the analysis of your consumer choices and purchasing habits (known as “profiling”), through a study of the type and frequency of your online purchases, in order to send newsletter and/or advertising material of the Company or third-parties that may be of particular interest to you.
The Company is entitled to sale its products using the email that you communicated during your first purchase on the Website, if this product is similar of the first sale (soft spamming). You may at any time notify the Company of your refusal to receive this type of communication.
“Ship to other address” Service
You may give one or more of products to one of your friends as a present. For this purpose you shall provide the personal data of your friends. The Company will store the personal data only to prove the performing of your request. In order to enjoy this service you shall prove the relevant consent of your friends, if requested by the Company.
You may register and/or access to the Website using Facebook e Google Plus. You give consent to the relevant social network to share with the Company your personal data necessary to register and/or access to the Website.
Payment Card Data
In order to make a payment through one of the payment cards offered on the Website, you shall enter the data of the payment card directly on a page that will communicate through secure encryption protocol with the payment service provider (which will act as an independent data controller). These data will not pass through the server of the Company which, therefore, will not process such data in any way. In execution of the legal obligations provided for by Directive 2015/2366/ (EU) on payment services in the internal market (PSD2), You are informed that, with reference to purchases made on the Web Site by credit card, data necessary for the conclusion of the purchase process may include the phone number communicated by You, or a different personal data necessary to complete the purchase process. In order to allow you to complete the purchase, the payment institution in charge of managing the transaction will send you an authentication code, which must be reported by You during the purchase process to meet the authentication criteria provided by PSD2 (Strong Customer Authentication). The processing of your personal data for these purposes has as its legal basis the fulfillment of legal obligations and does not require your consent. To provide the above-indicated data is necessary to make purchases on the Website.
You may make purchases using PayPal. In this event, you will be directed to a page outside the Website, where you must indicate the personal data requested by PayPal to complete the purchase process (PayPal will act as a data controller). These data will not pass through the server of the Company which, therefore, will not process such data in any way. To provide the above-indicated data is necessary to make purchases on the Website.
Special Categories of Personal Data. Judicial Data.
The Company does not process special categories of personal data nor judicial data.
- to all those parties (including Public Authorities) that have access to the data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures
- to third parties in charge of printing, enveloping, shipping (e.g., suppliers, even with reference to drop shipping activity) and/or delivery and/or collection of products purchased through the Website
- to forwarding agents and to parties responsible for the delivery and/or collection of the products purchased
- to parties who process online payment transactions
- to companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and the management of the Company’s hardware and software or which the Company uses for the provision of its services
- to the companies that send the newsletters and/or other informative communications transmitted on behalf of the Company
- to the employees and/or collaborators of the Company
- to the company in charge of the customer care service
- companies managing online payment transactions
- to all those public and/or private parties, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms), where the communication is necessary or of practical use for the correct fulfilment of contractual obligations undertaken in relation to the services provided through the Website, and of legal obligations.
Your data may be disclosed only in anonymous and aggregated form for statistical or research purposes. Article 4. Data Controller You can contact the Company, as Data Controller, at the following addresses: HEROSCALZATURE s.r.l Via Spineto 3 63837 Piane di Falerone FM 63837 IT By fax, writing to: +39.0734.759615 By telephone, calling: +39.0734.750422 By email, writing to: email@example.com By selecting the contact form on the Website. You may address requests relating to the processing of your personal data to both the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer. Article 5. Data Storage Your personal data will be stored only for the period of time required to ensure the correct provision of the services offered, in any case not beyond the legal limits. If you close your account, your personal data will be stored for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding 90 days, without prejudice to any legal obligations regarding the storage of accounting documents or for public security purposes. In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for marketing and profiling purposes for the period of time allowed by law and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority. At the end of this period, the Company may ask you to renew your consent to the processing of your data or to make them anonymous and keep them only for statistical or historical purposes. Article 6. Rights of the Data Subject Purstuant to GDPR (Article 13), you have the right to:
- request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to the withdrawal
- lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority (for instance, the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The site uses the Sendiblue Newsletter service to send commercial offers, coupons and discount vouchers. The acquired emails will not be disclosed to third parties.